On 13th of July, Eurogia launched the Call 18, which will be closed on the 30th of September, 2021.
In occasion of the starting of the Eurogia2030 programme, announced the 1st of July (Press release: http://www.eurogia.com/media-a-news/press-releases/36-ecp-2021-2025-eurogia2030.html?vtype=1), and since the great outcomes of the Green Transition Call (https://eureka-eurogia-green.eu/),
The Eurogia scope has been extended to two new topics, Environmental Issues and Bioresources, which will be added to the classic Eurogia scope, that you may find in the Eurogia2030 Technology Roadmaphttp://www.eurogia.com/component/downloads/downloads/317.html.
The scope for the Call 18 will include:
- Offshore Wind turbines, bioenergy, solar panels, fuel cells power to-X, energy storage
- Hydrogen Fuel cell (production, storage, station)
- CO2 Capture, Sequestration and Utilization
- Green and Zero-emission Buildings, Smart cities, heating
- IT solutions in buildings, smart monitoring, 3D construction, digital twins in housing design
- AI, IoT, Bigdata, 5G/6G integrated solutions in cities
- Smart Grids, Micro-Grid, E-mobility
- Monitoring of the environment and bio resources
- Drone and satellite monitoring systems of land, rivers, sea Industrial robots, sensors, edge cloud computing, Raman Mass spectrometry, AI, big data
- … and many more.
You can find all the information regarding the Call 18 here: http://www.eurogia.com/media-a-news/news/93-call-18.html
You can find all the documents and templates for the Call 18 here:
Please, contact the Eurogia Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need clarification and support for your proposal.