This event will be a stepping stone to jump-start the preparations for your Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 project proposal!
We are pleased to invite you to the Online Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 Brokerage event on 23 March 2022. This event will support you to create your project and build your consortium.
This online event will enable you to:
- Pitch your project idea(s)
- Check out the project ideas of others
- Set up Break-out sessions to create your proposal and strengthen your consortia (your project idea needs to be registered first)
- Learn how the Eureka Clusters can support you during the preparations of your project proposal
Join us and register for the Online Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 Brokerage event! Participation to this online event is free of charge.
BROKERAGE PREPARATION SESSION
A Brokerage preparation session will be organised on 10 March, 16:00 – 17:00 CET, presenting you the offered tools to fully benefit from the Brokerage event. Access details will be sent after registration.
PRESENT YOUR PROJECT IDEA IN THE PITCH SESSION
To present your project idea, we recommend you to give a 5-minute (max) presentation, during the Project idea pitch session and to take the following steps:
- Make sure to upload your project idea in the Project idea tool
- Make sure to use the project idea presentation template
- Send your PowerPoint presentation in .pptx format (not in PDF!) to email@example.com latest by Wednesday 16 March
- Note that time-slots are limited
ONLINE BROKERAGE TOOLS
The deadline for submitting your Project Outline is 2 May 2022 therefore it is important that you start shaping your project idea(s) right now!
Next to the Brokerage event, the following set of tools will support you in getting a head start!
- In the Sustainability Call 2022 Project idea tool (login required), project ideas can be uploaded and viewed.
- You can search for a specific expertise and invite interesting potential project partners to join your consortium via the Partner search tool.
- There is also a tool available to schedule online break-out sessions, to strengthen your ideas and consortia.
In addition to the Brokerage event, national funding bodies from the participating countries are organising national webinars to inform the participants about their national priorities and eligibility. Below you can find the list of the webinars that are currently scheduled:
- 02 March | 08:00 – 09:30 CET > Singapore
- 07 March | 13:00 – 14:30 CET > Denmark, Finland and Sweden
- 08 March | 10:00 – 11:00 CET > Spain
- 09 March | 16:00 – 17:00 CET > Canada – session in French
- 09 March | 17:00 – 18:00 CET > Canada – session in English
- 10 March | 13:00 – 14:30 CET > Austria
More national webinars will be scheduled shortly. For the full list and registrations, check https://eureka-clusters.eu/sustainability/events.html.
Do you have an innovative Sustainability project idea?
Pitch it at the Eureka Clusters Sustainability Call 2022 Brokerage event!