- This event has passed.
M-ERA.NET information webinar
Mar 14 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC+2
Joint Call 2023
Announcement of the M-ERA.NET CALL 2023
The M-ERA.NET Call 2023 is launched on 1 March 2023. More than 30 funding agencies participate with an indicative budget of more than 30 million €.
- The Pre-Proposal Deadline is 16 May 2023, 12:00 noon, Brussels time.
- The Full-Proposal Deadline is 21 November 2023, 12:00 noon, Brussels time.
The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for batteries and low carbon energy technologies.
The Call 2023 includes the following thematic areas:
- Sustainable advanced materials for energy
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- Advanced materials and technologies for health applications
- Next generation materials for advanced electronics
The Pre-Proposal stage is open. Deadline for the Pre-Proposal stage is 16 May 2023, 12:00 noon, Brussels time
The proposal submission link will soon be available.
Call documents for download:
- Guide for proposers – main document and Annex A to guide for proposers (national / regional regulations; soon available)
- Mandatory Pre-Proposal form
- Mandatory Full-Proposal form and mandatory Annex 1 to Full-Proposal form (available in September 2023)
- Final reporting template (available March 2024)
Call information material
- Call flyer
- Call poster (soon available)
M-ERA.NET partners offer several Call 2023 information webinars. Please check the news & event page for more information.
M-ERA.NET information webinaron 14 March 2023, 11:00 – 13:00 (Brussels time)
Joint French-speaking webinar: international matchmaking event in battery-related technologieson 29 March 2023, 15:00 – 17:00 (Brussels time)
M-ERA.NET provides a Partner Search Facility.The EEN (Enterprise Europe Network) offers a general partner search tool.
List of participating countries and regions Call 2023
Opening: 1 March 2023Partner Search ToolRegister as an evaluator for the M-ERA.NETDeadline: 16 May 2023 SubmissionTool (not open yet)
Subscribe to the M-ERA.NET mailing list.