The scope for the Call 21 will include:
- Offshore Wind turbines, bioenergy, solar panels, fuel cells power to-X, energy storage
- Hydrogen Fuel cell (production, storage, station)
- CO2 Capture, Sequestration and Utilization
- Green and Zero-emission Buildings, Smart cities, heating
- IT solutions in buildings, smart monitoring, 3D construction, digital twins in housing design
- AI, IoT, Bigdata, 5G/6G integrated solutions in cities
- Smart Grids, Micro-Grid, E-mobility
- Monitoring of the environment and bio resources
- Drone and satellite monitoring systems of land, rivers, sea Industrial robots, sensors, edge cloud computing, Raman Mass spectrometry, AI, big data
… and many more.
You can find all the information regarding the Call 21 here: https://eurogia.eu/eurogia-calls/
You can find all the documents and templates for the Call 21 here: https://eurogia.eu/templates/
To support this Call21, Eurogia will hold a Webinar on the 4th of October, 2022, 10-12 am
Webinar REGISTRATION: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with you name and affiliation.
Try our BROKERAGE TOOL to find partners for your project: https://eurogia.eu/eurogia-brokerage-tool/
Please, contact the Eurogia Office at email@example.com if you need clarification and support for your proposal.