Eurogia launches the Call20, which will be closed on
June 18th, 2022, 17:00 CET.
The scope for the Call 20 will include:
* Offshore Wind turbines, bioenergy, solar panels, fuel cells power to-X, energy storage
* Hydrogen Fuel cell (production, storage, station)
* CO2 Capture, Sequestration and Utilization
* Green and Zero-emission Buildings, Smart cities, heating
* IT solutions in buildings, smart monitoring, 3D construction, digital twins in housing design
* AI, IoT, Bigdata, 5G/6G integrated solutions in cities
* Smart Grids, Micro-Grid, E-mobility
* Monitoring of the environment and bio resources
* Drone and satellite monitoring systems of land, rivers, sea Industrial robots, sensors, edge cloud computing, Raman Mass spectrometry, AI, big data
* … and many more.
You can find all the information regarding the Call 20 here: https://eurogia.eu/eurogia-calls/
You can find all the documents and templates for the Call 20 here: https://eurogia.eu/templates/