Eurogia launches the Call19, which will be closed on February 18th, 2022, 17:00 CET.
The scope for the Call 19 will include:
- Offshore Wind turbines, bioenergy, solar panels, fuel cells power to-X, energy storage;
- Hydrogen Fuel cell (production, storage, station);
- CO2 Capture, Sequestration and Utilization;
- Green and Zero-emission Buildings, Smart cities, heating;
- IT solutions in buildings, smart monitoring, 3D construction, digital twins in housing design;
- AI, IoT, Bigdata, 5G/6G integrated solutions in cities;
- Smart Grids, Micro-Grid, E-mobility;
- Monitoring of the environment and bio resources;
- Drone and satellite monitoring systems of land, rivers, sea Industrial robots, sensors, edge cloud computing, Raman
- Mass spectrometry, AI, big data;
- … and many more.
You can find all the information regarding the Call 19 here: https://eurogia.eu/eurogia-calls/
You can find all the documents and templates for the Call 19 here: https://eurogia.eu/templates/
To support this Call19, Eurogia will hold a Webinar on the 11th of January, 2022, 10-12 am
REGISTRATION: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Try our BROKERAGE TOOL to find partners for your project https://eurogia.eu/eurogia-brokerage-tool/
Please, contact the Eurogia Office at email@example.com if you need clarification and support for your proposal.
Feel Free to share this message with your community.