Get your AI innovation funded by participating in our Eureka Clusters AI Call 2021 (Submission Deadline 18 June 2021)
Thirteen countries have allocated budget to support your ground-breaking Artificial Intelligence innovations!
- Benefits of participating in the Eureka Clusters AI Call 2021 include:
- An expected success rate of 30%
- A large network of organisations from countries in Europe and beyond (incl. Singapore, South Africa, South Korea and Turkey)
- A flexible programme with bottom-up and market-driven idea generation, initiated by businesses and knowledge institutes
- Free coaching from experts throughout the development and the execution of your project
Artificial Intelligence Call Details
- Call opening: 1 March 2021
- Submission deadline: 28 June 2021
- Participating Eureka Clusters:
- PENTA-EURIPIDES and
Who can participate?
- Large enterprise,
- RTOs and
Submit your application
On the AI Call 2021 website eureka-clusters-ai.eu you can find the access link to the AI Call portal, the submission template, the (national) eligibility criteria, and funding details for each country. Each partner should contact their national funding body as early as possible to verify their eligibility. The AI Call portal includes a project idea tool, partner search and project (proposal) area.
Brokerage event & national webinars
To help you create your project and build your consortium, a Eureka Clusters AI Call 2021 Brokerage event will be organised in April. More information and the invitation to the event will follow soon.
In addition to the brokerage event, national funding bodies from the participating countries are organising national webinars with country-specific information. Dates and details about these events will soon be available on the Call website.
Article originally published on https://eureka-clusters-ai.eu/